International students graduate from Canadian institutions with a strong earning potential.
In the last decade alone, Canada created 1.6 million new jobs for graduates
We can help you in many ways:
Pointing our clients in the right direction to choose the most suitable program through our partnerships with educational consultants.
Providing consultation and advice on different educational programs in Canada and making sure they meet with our client’s goals and immigration requirements.
Assisting our clients by summiting strong study permit applications
Assisting our clients with different applications such as
- Study permit applications
- Study permit extensions
- Spouse open work permits accompanying study permit applicants
- Study permit for children’s accompanying study permit applicants
- Post graduate work permits
- Restoration and change of status
- ATIP notes for study permit rejections